Wordful Wednesday: The Purple Wig

I may not have found the purple wig in my attic during The Great Baby Gear Purge, but boy did I find pictures! Don’t worry, these pictures are PG-rated.

That’s right, the famous Bachelorette Party Purple Wig. And since The Bachelorette  just started on TV this week, I decided it would only be right to pay some respect to the all-mighty purple wig for Wordful Wednesday (the I just can’t shut my mouth about pictures Wednesday). All I have to say before you view these pictures is: The Purple Wig is…

AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Don’t let this picture fool you. I was totally sober. Hmmmmmmm…….

My completed “Tasks Board” from the night. You don’t want to know what was on there.

Ali, the current bachelorette on TV better hurry up and find her mate so that she too can have a kick-ass bachelorette party and wear a purple wig. If only she could be so cool.

Visit the home of Wordful Wednesday!

Comments

1. Mama Kat says:

I SO need a purple wig like that. Super cute mama! Ali could never be so cool. ;)
    .-= Mama Kat´s last blog ..i twitter: Anyer Just Thinkin’ Ohhh Shit!! =-.

2. Love your purple wig. Wish I had me one of those! You should totally send it to Ali at the Bachelorette. I haven’t watched it yet but it’s Tivo’d!

Lots of yummy love,
    Alex aka Ma, What’s For Dinner
    .-= Alex aka Ma What’s for dinner´s last blog ..Summer on a plate =-.

3. Jilly D says:

I remember that purple wig oh so well. You should post a pic of all of us in all black, with cowboy hats on and you in all white with a purple wig. ahh, so much fun. Didn’t we ride a bull at that western bar?

4. jenna says:

Hilarious! You should wear that wig more often..looks like a fun night!
    haha!
    .-= jenna´s last blog ..Wordful wednesday =-.

5. Love the purple wig!… its such a throw back to the Brittany-Crazy-Pink- Wig lol…

Seriously though, you rocked it ;)

6. Oh I love it! You wear purple well! ;)

WW:  Princess Nagger Goes to the Zoo

7. You gotta be a pretty lady to pull that one off – especially “sober” – and you did!!

8. Vegas Style! says:

All I remember was you in that bus going around hugging and kissing all of us AKA happy drunk!! ;) You were also a very good sport about your to-do list.. there was a lot on there and you did ‘em all!! That a girl!! Ha! Ah the good old days!!

9. angie says:

That purple wig is WAY cool. You really rocked it, too. :)
    .-= angie´s last blog ..Lost in Translation =-.

10. hahaha I’m dying laughing out loud! I love it!!! I love how you found (probably) the only 3 NOT rated R pictures! hahaha Ohhh boy! Those were the days :p Looks like you gals had a blast! Love it!
    .-= Babymommablog´s last blog ..LeSportsac Erika Tote $68 =-.

11. Teresa Dawn says:

You’re right, that is an awesome wig! I think I need one of those haha! Hope you can find it one day :)
    .-= Teresa Dawn´s last blog ..What Do You Collect? =-.