Turkey Pasta Bake

As promised, I am giving you my beloved Turkey Pasta Bake recipe. Mmmmmmm….turkey….pasta….baaakkke.

It is delicious and EASY.

In case you missed it, even some kids like this recipe. Tyler had it everywhere and dug in fast here.

Turkey Pasta Bake

1 lb. of ground turkey meat (or beef, whatever you like!)

1 small onion, chopped

2 cloves garlic, minced

2-4 Tbls Italian seasoning spices

salt/pepper

1/2 lb. of your favorite pasta shape (elbows, small shells, etc…)

1 jar Trader Joe’s Vodka Sauce (or your favorite jarred tomato sauce)

1 cup of cheddar/monterey jack cheese combo shredded

Directions:

1. Pre-heat oven to 350.
  2. In saucepan, add 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil. Saute onions until translucent. Add garlic and saute for 2 minutes.
  3. Add ground turkey meat and brown until cooked through. Add Italian seasoning spices and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
  4. Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions. Drain.
  5. In a large mixing bowl, add cooked pasta, cooked turkey meat and jar of vodka sauce (tomato sauce). Mix and toss together. Place in large casserole dish and top with shredded cheese.
  6. Bake for 20-25 minutes ~ until cheese is melted and bake bubbly!

Enjoy this yummy casserole bake ~ just like Tyler did!

Comments

Yum!

And so easy.

2. Sounds delish! And it’s easy! And I can make it wheat/dairy free – at least I think I can. Hope it tastes good without the cheese… Thanks for sharing!!

3. Teresa Dawn says:

Well, now that sure looks yummy!
    Teresa Dawn’s last blog Elk Hike Photos

4. YUM YUM YUM!!!

5. Wendy says:

I want vodka sauce!!!

My family loves pasta casserole too. I need to make it again soon. I’ve also cooked just the sauce and then froze it to eat later. It freezes well and saves a step after work :) I will cook up a big batch and divide into quart sized baggies.
    Wendy’s last blog Joy in the Journey

6. Ameena says:

What a great and easy recipe…and isn’t that Trader Joe’s Vodka Sauce phenomenal?? It is almost as good as Rao’s but at less than half the cost. Love it!

7. kirstie says:

OK, so I went to TJ to buy the ingredients because J is working late and I have to cook dinner tonight. While we were there, the girls found the lost TJ Kitten and they got to pick out prizes from the treasure chest! Now they want to go back to find the kitten again.
    I am making this tonight!

8. jasmine says:

Geat idea and very easy, love it.