As promised, I am giving you my beloved Turkey Pasta Bake recipe. Mmmmmmm….turkey….pasta….baaakkke.
It is delicious and EASY.
In case you missed it, even some kids like this recipe. Tyler had it everywhere and dug in fast here.
Turkey Pasta Bake
1 lb. of ground turkey meat (or beef, whatever you like!)
1 small onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
2-4 Tbls Italian seasoning spices
1/2 lb. of your favorite pasta shape (elbows, small shells, etc…)
1 jar Trader Joe’s Vodka Sauce (or your favorite jarred tomato sauce)
1 cup of cheddar/monterey jack cheese combo shredded
- Pre-heat oven to 350.
- In saucepan, add 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil. Saute onions until translucent. Add garlic and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add ground turkey meat and brown until cooked through. Add Italian seasoning spices and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions. Drain.
- In a large mixing bowl, add cooked pasta, cooked turkey meat and jar of vodka sauce (tomato sauce). Mix and toss together. Place in large casserole dish and top with shredded cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes ~ until cheese is melted and bake bubbly!
Enjoy this yummy casserole bake ~ just like Tyler did!