Summer Bounty

Our garden was ridiculous this summer. Or I should say, our garden IS ridiculous this summer. We have gotten some amazing veggies this summer and we have enjoyed them immensely! I think my “in-real friends” are tired of me throwing veggies at them. Need some more tomatoes? Peppers? Squash? Zucchini? Beets? Anything???????

For this week’s Wordful Wednesday, I wanted to share some of my favorite summer garden pictures. We seriously picked these amounts every few days the entire summer and are STILL picking. The good thing? The kids LOVE to do it. Before I show you the pictures, I just have to credit this garden to one person, and one person only: my husband. Boy does he have a green thumb!! It is amazing!!

This post is part of Wordful/Wordless Wednesday. Visit these fabulous hosts: Seven Clown Circus, Angry Julie Monday, Live and Love… Out Loud , A Beautiful Mess and 5 Minutes for Mom

Comments

1. alicia says:

Wow! That is amazing! Beautiful pics too. I hope that you can so you can put some of that produce away for later. Happy WW!

2. julie says:

beautiful garden of veggies–so jealous

3. Wendy says:

WOW! I thought my garden was doing well. Though the 2nd hail storm in August really did a number on my pumpkin patch. We’ll still have a few to carve, just not as many as I had hoped.
    Wendy’s last blog Pictures from this weekend

4. I live in envy of your garden. I wish I didn’t kill everything. Sadly the two things I tried to grow this year…totally dead. I guess watering would have helped.

Lots of yummy love,
    Alex aka Ma What’s For Dinner

5. What am AMAZING garden! Does your hubby hire out? ;)
    Stacy Uncorked’s last blog Goofy Contortionist – Wordless-Wordful Wednesday

6. Elaine says:

Color me jealous! I would LOVE to have fresh veggies like that here… maybe someday. :) Great pictures!

7. Kathleen @ Sugar and Spice says:

Wow, what a green thumb you have. Great photos.
    Kathleen @ Sugar and Spice’s last blog Wordless Wednesday – The Beagles

8. HOw wonderful. To have a garden like that OR A neighbor with a garden like that

Yummy!!
    Tricia @Nightowlmama’s last blog Cat In the Hat Knows A Lot about That- Wings and Things Dvd Giveaway

9. forgot to mention I’m your newest follower stop on by http://nightowlmama.blogspot.com
    See you then

10. Those are beautiful! I love how you grouped the “warm” colors in the group of three. My tomatoes did well, but not nearly that well. :)

11. Beautiful!! I just recently planted a raised bed and am getting some great veggies. Your pictures have inspired me to keep on going – or should I say “growing”! :)
    Paula@Simply Sandwich’s last blog More Multi-Meal Cooking

Wow, I wish that I was your neighbor so that we could take some of those off your hands for you.

Oh and so we could drink wine together.

13. Veronica says:

Just stopping by to say thanks for becoming a follower on my blog! I’m returning the favor! =]

14. jessica Bern says:

I didn’t want to have to say this but I got a whole bag of weeds and dandelions that I grew on my own.