5 Things You Don’t Know About Me:
1. I am an extremely loyal friend.
2. I am a pretty competitive person. If I’m going to do something, I want to do it well and be one of the best.
3. I need my sleep. If I don’t get my sleep….WATCH OUT.
4. I need my exercise. If I don’t get to exercise….WATCH OUT.
5. I’ve traveled to Africa and it was an amazing experience. One that I should probably write about.
5 Things I’m Knowledgeable About:
1. Wine. Duh.
2. I’m a kick ass cook. I can follow a recipe and make it perfectly but I am also creative in whipping up my own dishes.
3. Shopping. I can run circles around you in Nordstroms.
4. Getting my kids to sleep. Both of my kids are excellent sleepers. I attribute this to my Nazi-like sleep training skills. Or I’m just damn lucky.
5. Maintaining a healthy diet and incorporating exercise into my life. Right now I feel like I have this DOWN…and it is awesome.
5 Things I Know Nothing About:
1. I like to think that I am a super organized person but really I can’t keep my desk or nightstand tops or drawers clean or organized to save my life.
2. I have no idea how to do anything car related. If I was stranded on the side of the road with a flat tire…I’d be sitting there for a long time. Or at least until AAA came to change the tire for me.
3. Html coding. Seriously, I know nothing. Thank god for user friendly WordPress themes and designers.
4. Ironing. I hate ironing and I suck at it. I take everything to the dry cleaners if it needs “pressing”.
5. How to remain calm in the afternoon when my kids are running around like maniacs. I. JUST. CAN’T. DO. IT.
5 Things I Believe:
1. I believe in the power of hard work.
2. I believe that if I really want to accomplish something, I can do it.
3. I believe that EVERYTHING happens for a reason.
4. I believe in the power of communication to work through problems and issues.
5. I believe in love at first sight…just look at my gorgeous kids.
I’m over at Momtastic today with important information on relaxing at the end of the day!
With wine and chocolate of course! Come read my article: Wine and Chocolate: The Perfect Ending To Any Day